This listing is for:
Product: One pair of EBC HH Sintered brake pads
- RZ 350 (L/N/NC11) (1984-1985) (R)
- FZR 400 (U/SUC/W/SWC) (1988-1989) (F)
- XJ 400 S 'Seca II' (1993) (R)
- RZ 500 (1984-1986) (F)
- FJ 600 (L/LC/N/NC) (1984-1985) (F&R)
- FZ 600 (S/SC/T/TC/U/UC) (1986-1988) (F)
- YX 600 'Radian' (S/SC/T/U/W/A/TC/UC/WC/AC) (1986-1990) (F)
- FZR 600 (W/WC) (1989) (F&R)
- FZR 600 (A/R) (1990-2000) (R)
- YZF 600 R (1995-2007) (R)
- FZ 700 'Genesis' (T/TC) (1987) (F&R)
- FZX 700 'Fazer' (S/SC/T/TC) (1986-1987) (F&R)
- XJ 700 (N/X/S) (1985-1986) (F)
- XV 700 (L/N/C/S) (1984-1987) (F)
- FZ 750 (N/S/U) (1985-1988) (F&R)
- XV 750 'Virago' (U/W/A/B/D/E/F/G/H/J) (1988-1997) (F)
- FZR 750 'Genesis' (RU/RT) (1987-1988) (R)
- FZR 750 (0W01) (1989-1992) (R)
- YFZ 750 (R/SP) (1993-1996) (R)
- TDM 850 (D/DC/E/EC) (1992-1993) (R)
- XJ 900 'Seca' (RK) (1983) (F&R)
- XV 1000 (L/LC/N/NC) (1984-1985) (F)
- FZR 1000 'Genesis' (T/TC/U/UC) (1987-1988) (R)
- FZR 1000 'EX-UP' (W/WC/A/AC/B/BC) (1989-1991) (R)
- FZR 1000 'EX-UP' (D/E/F/G) (1992-1996) (R)
- GTS 1000 (AE/AEC/AF/AFC) (1993-1996) (R)
- YZF 1000 R (1997) (R)
- FJ 1100 (L/LC/N/NC) (1984-1985) (F&R)
- XV 1100 (All Models) (1986-1997) (F)
- XVS 1100 'V-Star Silverado' (2003-2009) (R)
- XVS 1100 'V-Star Classic' (2001-2009) (R)
- XVS 1100 'V-Star Custom' (1999-2008) (R)
- FJ 1200 (S/T) (1986-1987) (F&R)
- FJ 1200 (W/A/B/D) (1989-1993) (R)
- VMX 12 'V-Max 1200' (N/S/U/W/A/B/D) (1985-1992) (F&R)
- VMX 12 'V-Max 1200' (All Models) (1993-2007) (R)
- XVZ 12 'Venture' (TK) (1983) (F&R)
- XVZ 12 'Venture' (L/KC2) (1984) (F&R)
- XVZ 12 'Venture Royale' (TDK/DL/DKC2) (1983-1984) (F&R)
- XVZ 12 'Venture Royale' (DN) (1985) (F&R)
With the development of SB101C material, EBC replaced the iron powders commonly used in other sintered pads with a stainless powder and removed several other particles to prevent disc damage, completely eliminate brake noise, improve heat cycling, and provide a good feel. What EBC has today for the faster rider is the pinnacle of sintered copper alloy engineering.
All orders are sent via 1st class USPS package mail as standard unless otherwise stated. We also offer for US customers optional $7.99 USPS Priority Shipping. Please select this at checkout if you wish to elect this shipping method.
All international customers must submit a telephone number at checkout. Please note our goods ship exclusive of duties. You may be subject to a duties and customs fees at destination. Any applicable duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your item. In all cases, with the exception of defect or fulfillment error, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable.
Return authorization is required in order to process your return. If you wish to return any item purchased from brakecrafters.com please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number in the subject line of the email. Unless otherwise stated return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
We may from time to time offer final sale markdowns. We cannot accept returns on these items. Where these terms are in effect they will be clearly indicated on our online store.
For more information, please visit our SHIPPING, FULFILLMENT AND RETURNS page.