SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT PAGE
Shipping and Returns – Note that Brake Lines and Special Orders have their own shipping and return policies (see below for details).
Please allow up to 3 business days to receive an email with shipping confirmation.
We process orders within 24-72 hours of receipt excluding holidays and weekends. All orders are sent via 1st class USPS package mail as standard unless otherwise stated. We also offer for US customers two options for expedited shipping, which may be selected during checkout:
- FedEx 2 Day Shipping which is on promotion now for $5 (normally $7.50) and provides delivery in two business days (if order is received before 2:30 pm to allowing for processing).
- USPS Priority Shipping for $7.99 Using this option, USPS does not guarantee delivery to you within 2-3 business days, but your package will arrive more quickly than it would using our standard First Class shipping option. USPS and other carriers predict delivery times for their various services, but do not guarantee them. Once the product has shipped and is in the carrier’s possession, shipping is, unfortunately, no longer in our control.
Cancellation/change requests will be honored if received before noon (EST) on the first working day following the date of the original order. To ensure that your cancellation is received, please call us at 855 STOP YOU (855-786-7968). After hours, email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your order number.
International Orders - All international customers must submit a telephone number at checkout. Please note our goods ship exclusive of duties. You may be subject to a duties and customs fees at destination. Any applicable duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Returns (for all items except brake lines and special orders) - We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your item. In all cases, with the exception of defect or fulfillment error, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable.
Return authorization is required in order to process your return. If you wish to return any item purchased from Brakecrafters.com please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number in the subject line of the email. Unless otherwise stated, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
We may from time to time offer final sale markdowns. We cannot accept returns on these items. Where these terms are in effect they will be clearly indicated on our online store.
BRAKE LINE & SPECIAL ORDER SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Because brake lines are custom made for your motorcycle’s make, model and year, and not produced until an order is placed, they have a different shipping policy from our other products. They usually ship 1-3 business days after the order is received, depending on the time the order is placed and the turnaround time from Spiegler. Brake Lines will be shipped separately from other items in your order but will not incur additional shipping charges.
Special orders are items that we do not normally carry and require a special purchase from our supplier. As a result, they will take longer to ship and the timing is dependent on shipping from our supplier. Special orders will be shipped separately from other items in your order but will not incur additional shipping charges, so long as the total order meets minimum for free shipping.
All brake line and special orders are sent via 1st class USPS package mail as standard unless otherwise stated. These orders also have the option of USPS Priority Shipping for $7.99 as an option at checkout. Some brake lines require a long box for packaging because they are rigid and longer than 10” for standard packaging. These lines will ship UPS for no additional cost.
Returns – Our brake line and special order return policy is slightly different than our standard return policy, due to the fact that they are not items that we stock and a special order must be placed. Consequently, our return policy for these items must be in line with our supplier return policies.
- Custom color brake lines are NOT returnable.
- For all other brake lines, return authorization is required in order to process your return. If you wish to return any item purchased from Brakecrafters.com please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your order number in the subject line of the email.
- We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your item.
- All returns are subject to an inspection once received and will be assessed to a 20% restocking fee.
- Unless otherwise stated return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- In all cases, with the exception of defect or fulfillment error, original shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable. Refund amount will be less original shipping costs.
- Merchandise must be returned in new, unused condition, contain all the original packaging and all accessories. Approved items will be free of scratches, scuffs, dents or other damage.