This listing is for:
Product: One pair of sintered rear brake pads (FA458HH)
Fits: HARLEY DAVIDSON
Fits: Lyndall Brakes: Pad ref - 7257
- FLD 'Switchback' (2012-2016) (R)
- FXD 'Super Glide' (2008-2010) (R)
- FXDC 'Super Glide Custom' (2008-2014) (R)
- FXDB 'Street Bob' (2008-2020) (R)
- FXDBC 'Street Bob Ltd' (2008-2016) (R)
- FDXL 'Low Rider' (2008-2020) (R)
- FDXLS 'Low Rider S' (2017) (R)
- FXDF 'Fat Bob' (2008-2020) (R)
- FXSTB 'Night Train' (2008-2009) (R)
- FXSTC 'Softail Custom' (2008-2010) (R)
- FXS 'Blackline' (2011-2013) (R)
- FLSTF 'Fat Boy' (2008-2020) (R)
- FLSTFB 'Fat Boy Low' (2010-2016) (R)
- FLSTFBS 'Fat Boy S' (2016-2020) (R)
- FLSTN 'Softail Deluxe' (2008-2020) (R)
- FLSTC 'Heritage Softail Classic' (2008-2020) (R)
- FXCW 'Rocker' (2008-2009) (R)
- FXCWC 'Rocker C' (2008-2011) (R)
- FXDWG 'Dyna Wide Glide' (2008-2020) (R)
- FXSB 'Breakout' (2013-2020) (R)
- FXST 'Softail Standard' (2008-2015) (R)
- FLSTSB 'Softail Cross Bones' (2008-2011) (R)
- FLS 'Softail Slim' (2012-2020) (R)
FLSS 'Softail Slim S' (2016-2020) (R)
With the development of SB101C material, EBC replaced the iron powders commonly used in other sintered pads with a stainless powder and removed several other particles to prevent disc damage, completely eliminate brake noise, improve heat cycling, and provide a good feel. What EBC has today for the faster rider is the pinnacle of sintered copper alloy engineering.
**THESE BRAKE COMPONENTS ARE TO BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC. BRAKECRAFTERS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OR INCORRECT FITTING.
All orders are sent via 1st class USPS package mail as standard unless otherwise stated. We also offer for US customers optional $7.99 USPS Priority Shipping. Please select this at checkout if you wish to elect this shipping method.
All international customers must submit a telephone number at checkout. Please note our goods ship exclusive of duties. You may be subject to a duties and customs fees at destination. Any applicable duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your item. In all cases, with the exception of defect or fulfillment error, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable.
Return authorization is required in order to process your return. If you wish to return any item purchased from brakecrafters.com please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number in the subject line of the email. Unless otherwise stated return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
We may from time to time offer final sale markdowns. We cannot accept returns on these items. Where these terms are in effect they will be clearly indicated on our online store.
For more information, please visit our SHIPPING, FULFILLMENT AND RETURNS page.