This listing is for:
Product: One pair of sintered REAR brake pads
- CB 600 F '599' (2004/2006)
- CBR 600 F (F2/F3/SJR/SE) (1991-1998)
- CBR 600 F4 (1999-2006)
- CBR 600 RR (2003-2006)
- NC 700 XD (2012-2014)
- CB 900 F '919' (2002-2007)
- CBR 900 RR 'Fireblade' (1993-1999)
- CBR 929 RR 'Fireblade' (2000-2001)
- CBR 954 RR 'Fireblade' (2002-2003)
- CB 1000 (1994-1995)
- CBR 1000 RR (2004-2005)
- CRF 1000 'Africa Twin' (LAG/LAH/LADG/LADH) (2016-2020)
- CRF 1000 'Africa Twin Adventure' (2018-2020)
- RVT 1000 R 'RC51' (2000-2005)
- VTR 1000 F 'Superhawk' (1998-2005)
- CB 1100 (ABS/Non ABS) (2013-2014)
- CB 1100 EX (ABS) (2014-2017)
- VT 1100 C2 'Shadow' (1995-2007)
- VT 1100 T 'Shadow' (1998-2001)
- VT 1300 CX 'Fury' (Non ABS) (2010-2020)
- VT 1300 CR 'Stateline' (Non ABS) (2010-2015)
- VT 1300 CS 'Sabre' (Non ABS) (2010-2015)
- VT 1300 CT 'Interstate' (Non ABS) (2010-2015)
- VTX 1300 S (2003-2007)
- VTX 1300 C (2004-2011)
- VTX 1300 R (2005-2011)
- VTX 1300 T (2008-2011)
With the development of SB101C material, EBC replaced the iron powders commonly used in other sintered pads with a stainless powder and removed several other particles to prevent disc damage, completely eliminate brake noise, improve heat cycling, and provide a good feel. What EBC has today for the faster rider is the pinnacle of sintered copper alloy engineering.
**THESE BRAKE COMPONENTS ARE TO BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC. BRAKECRAFTERS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OR INCORRECT FITTING.
All orders are sent via 1st class USPS package mail as standard unless otherwise stated. We also offer for US customers optional $7.99 USPS Priority Shipping. Please select this at checkout if you wish to elect this shipping method.
All international customers must submit a telephone number at checkout. Please note our goods ship exclusive of duties. You may be subject to a duties and customs fees at destination. Any applicable duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your item. In all cases, with the exception of defect or fulfillment error, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable.
Return authorization is required in order to process your return. If you wish to return any item purchased from brakecrafters.com please contact us at email@example.com quoting your order number in the subject line of the email. Unless otherwise stated return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
We may from time to time offer final sale markdowns. We cannot accept returns on these items. Where these terms are in effect they will be clearly indicated on our online store.
For more information, please visit our SHIPPING, FULFILLMENT AND RETURNS page.