This listing is for:
Product: One pair of EBC 'R' rated sintered brake pads
- KLX 650 (KLX650 C1-C4) (1993-1996) (R)
- KLX 650R (KLX650 A1-A3) (1993-1996) (R)
- KX 500 (KX500 E1-E7) (1989-1995) (R)
- KDX 250 (KDX250 D1-D4) (1991-1994) (R)
- KX 250 (KX250 G1/H1/H2/J1/J2/K1) (1989-1994) (R)
- KLX 250R (KLX250 D2-D4) (1994-1996) (R)
- KDX 220R (KDX220 A4-A12/A6F) (1997-2006) (R)
- KDX 200 (KDX200 H1-H10/H6F) (1995-2006) (R)
- KDX 200 (KDX200 E1-E6) (1989-1994) (R)
- KX 125 (KX125 G1/H1/H2/J1/J2/K1) (1993-1996) (R)
- DR 650 S (DR650 C1-C4) (1996-2020) (R)
- DR 350 S (DR350S L/M/N/P/EP/ES/ET/EW/EX)(1990-1999) (R)
- DR 350 (DR350 L/M/N/P/R/S/T) (1990-1996) (R)
- RM 250 (RM250 K/L/M/N/P/R/S) (1989-1995) (R)
- DR 250S (DR250S L/M/N/EP/ER/ES) (1990-1995) (R)
- DR 250 (DR250 L/M/N/EP/ER/ES) (1990-1995) (R)
- DR-Z 250 (DR-Z250 K1/K2/K3/K4/K5/K6/K7)(2001-2007) (R)
- RMX 250 (RMX250 K/L/M/N/P/R/S/T/V/W) (1989-1998) (R)
- RM 125 (RM125 K/L/M/N/P/R/S) (1989-1995) (R)
- WR500 (WR500 ZD/ZE) (1992-1993) (R)
- WR400 (WR400 FK) (1998) (R)
- YZ400 (YZ400 FK) ( 1998) (R)
- WR250 (WR250Z B/D/E/F/G/H/J) (1991-1997) (R)
- YZ250 WRA (YZ250 WRA) (1990) (R)
- YZ250 A (YZ250 A/B/C/D/E/F/G/J/H) (1990-1997) (R)
- XTZ250X (XTZ250X 17" Wheels) (2008-2010) (R)
- XTZ250 'Lander'(XTZ250 f 21"/r 18" Wheels) (2007-2018) (R)
- XT 250 (XT250 X/Y/Z/A/B/D/E/F/G/H) (2008-2017) (R)
- TT-R250 (TTR250 L/M/N/P/R/S/T/V) (1999-2006) (R)
- WR200 (WR200D) (1992) (R)
- YZ125 (YZ125 B/D/E/F/G/H/J) (1993-1996) (R)
- WR125 (WR125K) (1998) (R)
For ultimate durability, EBC presents the 'R' series high density sintered pads. Made from the EBC SB101C material, and made in the USA, these heavy duty dirt/dual sport pads are the new aftermarket standard with high durability and resistance to contamination that may damage discs while providing superior heat cycling and a good feel.
**THESE BRAKE COMPONENTS ARE TO BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC. BRAKECRAFTERS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OR INCORRECT FITTING.
All orders are sent via 1st class USPS package mail as standard unless otherwise stated. We also offer for US customers optional $7.99 USPS Priority Shipping. Please select this at checkout if you wish to elect this shipping method.
All international customers must submit a telephone number at checkout. Please note our goods ship exclusive of duties. You may be subject to a duties and customs fees at destination. Any applicable duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your item. In all cases, with the exception of defect or fulfillment error, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable.
Return authorization is required in order to process your return. If you wish to return any item purchased from brakecrafters.com please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number in the subject line of the email. Unless otherwise stated return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
We may from time to time offer final sale markdowns. We cannot accept returns on these items. Where these terms are in effect they will be clearly indicated on our online store.
For more information, please visit our SHIPPING, FULFILLMENT AND RETURNS page.