This listing is for:
Product: One pair of ceramic brake pads S33-386 (Fits front calipers used on Honda Nissin calipers)
Make: Gold Fren S33
- CBR1000 RRA (ABS model - Nissin Caliper) (2017-2020) (F)
- CB 1000 R (2017-2020) (F)
- CBR600 RRA (ABS model - Nissin Caliper) (2018-2020) (F)
- CBR600 RRA (Non ABS model - Nissin Caliper) (2018-2020) (F)
S33 compounds are made specifically for calipers to optimize performance.
- High static friction coefficient across whole scope of operating conditions
- Linear Braking curve with higher friction ratio over competitors.
- Thermal stability up to 600° C and even up to 850° C for short periods
- Extended service life
- Environmentally friendly - asbestos and lead free friction materials
- Use of thermal insulation stainless steel back plates
- Manufactured by progressive power metallurgy construction.
The Gold Fren S33
Brakecrafters working with European manufacturers and GF Compounds, developed their own specific braking material using years of experience and expertise to formulate the new S33 motorcycle sintered friction brake pads. The S33 series is optimal for pro-level riders who demand the ultimate edge on their street riding and track day use, with progressive braking feel and exceptional performance & longevity. The S33 series is ideal for street bikes, cruisers, sportsbikes, and dual sport riders who demand the best sintered pad with high performance and excellent wear life.
TÜV-certified. The German government standards are a reassuring sign of quality.
**THESE BRAKE COMPONENTS ARE TO BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC. BRAKECRAFTERS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OR INCORRECT FITTING.
All orders are sent via 1st class USPS package mail as standard unless otherwise stated. We also offer for US customers optional $7.99 USPS Priority Shipping. Please select this at checkout if you wish to elect this shipping method.
All international customers must submit a telephone number at checkout. Please note our goods ship exclusive of duties. You may be subject to a duties and customs fees at destination. Any applicable duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your item. In all cases, with the exception of defect or fulfillment error, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable.
Return authorization is required in order to process your return. If you wish to return any item purchased from brakecrafters.com please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number in the subject line of the email. Unless otherwise stated return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
We may from time to time offer final sale markdowns. We cannot accept returns on these items. Where these terms are in effect they will be clearly indicated on our online store.
For more information, please visit our SHIPPING, FULFILLMENT AND RETURNS page.