Product: GoldFren Brake Pads AD Ceramic 1 Pair AD-106
- High static friction coefficient
- Good abrasive resistance
- Thermal stability up to 450°C, and even up to 700°C over a short term
- Wearing rate by 20 % lower comparing with competitive sintered products of its category for common use
- Low abrasive interaction with the brake rotor material
- Three(3) times +/- longer operational life compared to organic and Kevlar composite Materials
RANGE OF APPLICATION:
- Specifically designed for common street riding
- On scooters, cruisers, street bikes and ATV
- Suitable for dry and wet conditions
- Could be used on off-road bikes front brakes for riders that don't ride hard
See "Model Compatibility" tab for fitment information.
Need help deciding? Check out our Ultimate Brake Pad Buying Guide
THESE BRAKE COMPONENTS ARE TO BE FITTED BY A QUALIFIED MECHANIC. BRAKECRAFTERS CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE OR INCORRECT FITTING.
All orders are sent via 1st class USPS package mail as standard unless otherwise stated. We also offer for US customers optional $7.99 USPS Priority Shipping. Please select this at checkout if you wish to elect this shipping method.
All international customers must submit a telephone number at checkout. Please note our goods ship exclusive of duties. You may be subject to a duties and customs fees at destination. Any applicable duty and customs charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of your item. In all cases, with the exception of defect or fulfillment error, shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer and non-refundable.
Return authorization is required in order to process your return. If you wish to return any item purchased from brakecrafters.com please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number in the subject line of the email. Unless otherwise stated return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
We may from time to time offer final sale markdowns. We cannot accept returns on these items. Where these terms are in effect they will be clearly indicated on our online store.
For more information, please visit our SHIPPING, FULFILLMENT AND RETURNS page.