Spiegler Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines, Quality You Can Count On
Manufactured in accordance with the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 106 for Street Use. All Spiegler brake line kits are made in Spiegler's Dayton, OH facility.
• Banjo bolts are only included in kits specified as “premium kit” in the product title or if product title specifies that the kit includes banjo bolts. Kits will not include banjo bolts unless explicitly specified.
• Patented fitting torsion system eliminates line twist.
• We have complete kits for motorcycles as listed and can also order individual lines for custom applications.
• Every kit is made as it is ordered, typically same or next day. Our relationship and proximity to Spiegler enables us to ship the order quickly, often the day the line is produced or the next day, meaning your order will ship within 1-3 business days.
• Lifetime Warranty (Guaranteed for the life of original owner and the original motorcycle)
• In-house testing of brake lines at Spiegler's factory
• A generally unrecognized manufacturer's recommendation is that all original rubber hydraulic hoses should be changed every four years to avoid failure. Spiegler brake lines are maintenance-free and will provide reliable service for the life of your motorcycle.
• All of components are either made in the USA or made in Europe from companies who are using certified materials.
If it does not say ABS in the Product Specification, then the brake line kit is not for an ABS model.
All of our brake line kits are made to US-model specifications. If you have a non-US model bike, it is your responsibility to confirm accurate fitment.